YouTube Video Download: YouTube to mp3 How to Download MP4 Video from YouTube Using Online Download and Converter Apps
YouTube Video Download: YouTube supports 13 distinct video file formats, including.MPEG4,.MP4, WebM, and a few more. youtube to mp3
YouTube is the first thing that springs to mind when we think of videos. In November of 2006, Google purchased the platform, which was founded in 2005 by three former PayPal workers. It has now evolved into a one-stop-shop for all video material, including your favorite music, web shows, DIY tutorials, and more.
YouTube does provide a lot of fantastic stuff, however, it can be frustrating at times owing to a poor internet connection. As a result, many individuals prefer to YouTube video download and watch them on their computers or mobile devices while they are not connected to the internet. The ability to YouTube video download is available on a variety of websites and apps, but finding the ideal solution that offers an ad-free interface, high-quality download options, and other features can be difficult.
YouTube's official app allows you to download high-quality videos; however, you can only watch them within the app and cannot share them with others via other apps like WhatsApp. However, there are a few workarounds that allow you to save YouTube mp4 videos in MP4 format, which you may then share. In this post, we'll show you the best ways to YouTube videos download in YouTube mp4 format utilizing a variety of programs and apps. youtube mp4
MOV, MPEG4, MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEGPS, FLV, 3GPP, WebM, DNxHR, ProRes, CineForm, and HEVC are among the 13 video formats officially supported by YouTube (h265). We have a number of free online solutions for saving youtube videos.
Best YouTube Video Download Tools Available Online For Free
Savieo: The Best YouTube Video Download for PC or Laptop with an Easy-to-Use Interface
There is a slew of websites that make it simple to YouTube Video Download. In this tutorial, we'll use savieo.com, which provides a variety of alternatives for downloading YouTube to mp3 videos. YouTube videos can also be converted to M4A dash audio format and downloaded in MP4 format. This is how you can get it: download youtube mp3
- Search for the video you wish to download on the YouTube desktop page.
- Now go to savieo.com and copy the video's URL link.
- Now, in the center of the page, you'll see a place where you may type in the URL. Simply copy the link and press the Download button.
- You will be presented with a number of resolution options; choose the one you wish to download.
- The video will be converted, and you will be able to download it with ease.
Key Features of Savieo: YouTube Video Download
- Allows for the download of videos with a resolution of up to 1080p.
- Downloads of Dash Video and Dash Audio are supported.
YT1s.com: The Best Youtube Downloader YouTube Video Download for PC or Laptop and Your Phone
TubeMate: The Best Video Downloader for Android and iOS Smartphones
Although you may download the movie to your smartphone using the official YouTube app, you can't share it with your friends using other apps like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger. There are, however, only a few apps that allow you to YouTube Video Download on your phone. TubeMate is one such app. The app is only for Android smartphones and may be easily sideloaded from the official website. It is crucial to note, however, that there is no program for iOS that allows you to directly save YouTube videos. So, if you're an Android user, here are the steps to take:
- Go to TubeMate's official website and download the APK file from there.
- Then tap on Menu Icon in Settings > Apps. To enable this feature, go to Special Access and then to Install unknown programs.
- Simply download and install the app on your device. After that, open the app and grant the necessary rights.
- A short instruction on how to use the features will be displayed in the app.
- After that, all you have to do is search for the video you want to download. A red download button can be found in the bottom right corner of the app. It should be tapped.
You'll be given the option of selecting the video quality you want to YouTube Video Download. To save the movie to your smartphone, select the quality and then tap Download.
Key Features of TubeMate App
- Light in weight
- Pause and download option
- Fast download mode with multiple connections
- MP3 download option
The Best Chrome Extension for Downloading and Saving YouTube Videos on a PC or Laptop is Addoncrop (Hack)
The Google Chrome extension can also be used to download YouTube videos, however, there aren't many possibilities. Google has implemented a rule that prevents all addons from downloading YouTube videos. However, there is one method for downloading videos. Here's how to do it:
- Search for the Crosspilot plugin in the Google Chrome store.
- Install the extension and then open it in your browser. The add-on section will be visible. Select it by clicking on it.
- It will send you to the website addoncrop.com. There is a YouTube Video Downloader search engine there.
- To add it to your browser, click the Download button and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once it's up and running. You may just search for the video you wish to download on YouTube.
- Just before the ‘Like' button, there is a Video download option. You may then choose the video quality you want to download from there.
- To save the movie to your computer, select the desired quality and click the Download button.
Key Features of Addoncrop
- Option to download videos with up to 1080p resolution
- Dash video and audio downloads
- Support for downloading embedded videos
- Option to capture screenshot of YouTube videos in high quality
There are a few more useful extensions for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, and Mozilla Firefox that can assist with YouTube video downloads.
YouTube Playlist Download: How to YouTube Video Download and Save YouTube Videos in Bulk
You may download the whole YouTube playlist onto your device using a variety of apps and websites. The 4K Video Downloader application for desktops will be discussed in this article. The program makes it simple to download various YouTube Video downloads. Additionally, videos from prominent video-sharing networks such as Facebook and others can be downloaded. This is how you may use this app to download a playlist:
- Visit 4Kdownload.com and save the application to your computer.
- Open the application after installing it on your desktop or PC.
- Now go to YouTube's website and look for the playlist you want to save.
- Copy and paste the link to the playlist you wish to download into the app.
- The app will now search for all of the videos, which you can easily download.
It's worth noting, though, that the free edition of the 4K Video Downloader program only allows you to download 10 videos from the playlist. You can upgrade to Premium if you want to download more videos from the app.
How to YouTube Video Download on Reliance Jio Phone
One of the most popular feature phones on the market is the Reliance Jio Phone. The Kai OS operating system comes pre-installed on the feature phone, allowing you to use apps like YouTube and others. On KaiOS, the YouTube Video Download app allows you to download videos directly from the app and preserve them for offline viewing. So, to YouTube Video Download on your Jio Phone, follow these instructions. However, before proceeding, make sure you have the most recent version of the app and operating system installed on your Jio Phone.
- Search for a YouTube application in the JioStore app. From the app store, get the most recent version of the YouTube app.
- Search for the video you wish to download in the YouTube app.
- Next to the Search button, click the left button. The URL of the video you want to download will appear.
- In the internet browser, paste the video URL and press enter.
- You must now add 'SS' to the beginning of the YouTube URL in order to download it.
- When you're finished, you'll be taken to another website with the same content and a download option as you scroll down.
- To YouTube Video Download to your Jio Phone, click on it, and select the video quality.
How to YouTube Video Download Using Official App on Mobile Phones
On Android and iOS, the official YouTube application allows you to download videos for offline watching. Users can download the YouTube Video by following these simple steps:
- Search for the video you wish to download in the YouTube app.
- Select the 'Download' option from the three-dot symbol adjacent to the video search results.
- You can start by watching the video and then clicking the Download option beneath the title.
- You will be prompted to choose the video quality before the download begins. The video can be downloaded in many resolutions ranging from 144p to 1080p or higher.
- The download video can be found in the Library part of the Downloads tab.
Interestingly, the videos may be deleted from the same location by simply pressing on the three-dots and then selecting 'Delete from the downloads' to remove them off your smartphone.
How to YouTube Shorts Videos Download on Your Mobile Phone?
YouTube Video Download, YouTube Shorts is a new segment of the platform that was recently unveiled. Users can utilize the feature to upload short videos from their YouTube channel to the app. The 'YouTube Shorts' are similar to Instagram Reels or TikTok. Unlike Instagram Reels, though, there aren't many apps or downloader websites for saving or downloading YouTube Shorts videos from the app. There is, however, a workaround that allows you to save YouTube Shorts videos to your smartphone. All you have to do now is follow the steps below:
- Open the YouTube app on your Android or iPhone device.
- From the YouTube app's home screen, navigate to the YouTube Shorts area. Look for the short video you'd like to save.
- Now, right next to the channel name, click on the sound of the video.
- You'll be directed to the audio link, as well as any videos that use the same audio.
- The video will open in the YouTube app if you select the Arrow button next to the channel name.
- Simply copy the video link and download the YouTube Short videos using either the TubeMate program (Android) or the downloader website we explained earlier.
How to youtube shorts download on Your Phone?
YouTube has also added a new feature to its app called YouTube Stories. This is similar to Instagram or Facebook Stories once more. Creators can quickly add Stories to their YouTube channels to promote forthcoming videos, reveal behind-the-scenes footage, and more. YouTube Stories, like YouTube Shorts, cannot be downloaded or saved to your smartphone because YouTube does not provide the story's URL. However, you do not need to be concerned because we have devised a method for saving a YouTube video:
- Go to the Stories section of the YouTube app.
- Simply launch your native screen recorder and search for the Story you wish to download. Third-party screen recorders are also available in the app store.
- Record the YouTube Story video and save it to your device.
How to Download a Copy of Your Own Video from YouTube Studio for YouTube Creators
You may quickly download a copy of your own video from YouTube if you're a YouTube creator. The YouTube Studio app allows you to download copies of videos that have been uploaded to the platform. To do so, you'll need to take the following steps:
- Log in to your YouTube account at studio.youtube.com.
- Find the video you wish to download and select it from the three-dot menu adjacent to it.
- There are other options available, including Edit Title, View on YouTube, and more. The 'Download' button can also be included in the option.
- Your video will be downloaded in MP4 format after you click the 'Download' button. It's worth noting, though, that it'll only download in 720p resolution.
Best 4K Video Downloader: How to Download YouTube 4K Videos for Free on a PC or Laptop
The ability to YouTube Video Download in 4K resolution is also available. To download videos in 4K, users can use the 4K Video Downloader program. The software is absolutely free to use, and users can download entire playlists as well as various forms of films such as 3D and 360-degree videos. You must follow these steps in order to download 4K videos from YouTube:
- Here's where you can get the 4K Video Downloader utility.
- Now go to YouTube and look for the video you want to download in 4K resolution. By going to Settings > Quality, you can verify the resolution. Copy the video URL after you've chosen the video.
- On your desktop, open the 4K Video Downloader application and click the Paste link icon in the top-left corner.
- The information about the YouTube video will be obtained by the software. Simply change the video quality to 4K and download it. The video will be downloaded to your computer.
YouTube Video Download, Key Features of 4K Video Downloader
- Option to download 3D videos from YouTube
- Support for all popular video streaming websites
- Option to download private YouTube videos
- Option to extract YouTube subtitles
- Option to download YouTube playlists and channels
- App available for Windows, macOS, and Ubuntu PCs
YouTube does, in fact, support 8K video playback. The footage may be readily uploaded at 8K resolution (up to 7680 x 4320 pixels). The video is then processed by YouTube and can be seen on any device that supports 8K resolution. However, there aren't many screens that offer 8K resolution on the market.