How to Download Garena Free Fire for PC and Mobile: How to Download Garena Free Fire for PC, Mac, and Smartphone
Garena Free Fire by Garena is one of the most popular mobile games in recent memory, and it's available for Windows and Mac computers as well.
Free Fire by Garena has rapidly grown in popularity as one of the most popular mobile games, with the most downloads on the Google Play Store in 2019. With the passage of time, the game has risen to become one of the most popular mobile games, attracting a big number of competitive players. As a result, professional players will find it difficult to play it on touchscreens due to their limited size and input format. On that point, we'll go through the finest ways to play Free Fire on Windows and Mac PCs, as well as the greatest advantages they provide.
Free Fire for Mobile: How to Download Free Fire APK on Apple iPhone and Android Mobile
Also Read: Free Fire Redeem Codes Today 100% Working
Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular games on the Google Play Store right now. The game has gained a lot of traction, especially since PUBG Mobile was banned in India. People are generally more motivated to play this game due to its constant increase in the number of downloads on the Play Store. We'll show you two different ways to get this game on your Android smartphone in this article.
Download Free Fire from Official Google Play Store
The Garena Free Fire game is available for download from the Google Play Store. This is how you can get it.
- From your Android smartphone, go to Google Play Store and select the search option.
- Tap the Install button after searching for Free Fire.
- On your Android smartphone, the game will be downloaded. You can use your Facebook or Google account to log in to the game.
Download Free Fire from APKPure
Third-party APK websites can also be used to obtain the Garena Free Fire program. APKPure.com is definitely one of the greatest websites for downloading all Google Play Store apps. To do so, take the following steps:
- From your Android smartphone, open the browser and go to APKPure.com. Download the APKPure application's APK file.
- You must first go to Settings and then to Security before installing the program. You'll need to go for the Unknown sources option there. On this option, toggle it on.
- Install the APKPure application on your phone from the Downloads section.
- Open APKPure and search for Garena Free Fire once it's been installed. To download the game to your Android smartphone, tap the Install button. To play the game, follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Download Free Fire on Apple iPhone (iOS)
Apple iPhone and iPad owners can also download the Garena Free Fire game. The following steps must be followed by users:
- Search for Garena Free Fire in the App Store on your iPhone.
- To install the game, tap the Get button and enter your Apple ID password.
- On your iPhone, the game will be downloaded and installed.
Free Fire For PC Download: How to Download and Play Garena Free Fire on PC and Macbook
To run Free Fire on your Windows or Mac PC, you'll need to download a reputable emulator, just like you would for any other mobile app or game. BlueStacks is one such emulator that can allow you to download and play the game on your PC. It is widely regarded as the nicest and most popular mobile emulator for both Windows and Mac PCs. Follow these instructions to download and play Free Fire on your PC:
- Open a web browser and use any search engine (or click here) to find the BlueStacks website, where you can download the desktop client.
- To install BlueStacks on your PC, execute the setup program as instructed.
- After you've upgraded BlueStacks to the newest version, login into your Android (Google) account and go to the Google Play Store.
- Find Garena Free Fire here and download it to the emulator's interface.
- Once the game has started, log in with your existing credentials to play it on your PC.
- Set your keyboard controls to your desire using BlueStacks' default control mapping option from the overhead menu.
- You’re now ready to play
Free Fire Recommended Requirements for PC
To play Free Fire without having frame rip, stutters, or delays, your PC must meet the following requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-680 (1st gen, 2010 release) or a newer processor is required. Most AMD and Intel processors over the last three to four years should easily pass the test.
- RAM: 6GB or higher (at least 2GB minimum required)
- Graphics: intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 integrated GPU (released in 2013) or newer is required. The game will run on the majority of new-generation CPUs, GPUs, and APUs.
- Storage: At least 4GB free space
- DirectX: Version 11 or newer
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 or newer
Free Fire: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can we play Free Fire on PC without an emulator?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. Free Fire has yet to receive an official PC or Mac port from Garena. As a result, if you want to play Free Fire on a Windows or Mac computer, you'll need to download an emulator.
Other than Bluestacks, what is the best emulator for playing Free Fire?
Apart from BlueStacks, other extremely useful emulators for both platforms include Nox Player, LD Player, and MEmu, which are the most highly recommended Android emulators currently available for free download.